This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Project Status

Jul 9, 2014 at 3:02 PM
I am relatively new to NAudio and would like to understand more about the project's status. When I saw that the last minor version release was almost a year ago I thought maybe development was ceasing. However when I clone the repo and look at the history there are lots of active commits.

Is there any plan to institute more of a rigid release process with stable branches or release tags?

Thanks,
Jul 9, 2014 at 3:12 PM
hi,

NAudio development is done in my spare time, and so releases happen when I have time to devote to the project. I try to do one point release a year batching up lots of changes at once, with minor bugfix releases appearing on NuGet as they are needed. This year I have been extremely busy with other projects (especially creating courses for Pluralsight) so time for working on NAudio has unfortunately been fairly limited. I hope to find some time to devote to catching up a bit later this year though, as there are a few outstanding contributions I need to process.

Mark
Jul 9, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick response. That all makes sense. It's such a great project, I hope you are able to continue to grow it and your team.

Thanks.