This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

record sound wavein/waveout

May 29, 2011 at 8:29 PM

hello,
I was sorry about the english (google translate), well I want to capture the sound that passes through the sound card (input / output) and save to a. wav file, I managed to capture with WaveIn Naudio

Sincerely,

Coordinator
May 29, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Look at the NAudioDemo app source code that comes with NAudio. This shows you exactly how to do that.

For another example, look at voicerecorder.codeplex.com which is also built using NAudio

Mark

May 29, 2011 at 8:58 PM

it's the same thing I can not save waveout, and I can not Execute voicerecorder.codeplex.com is a bug

Coordinator
May 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM

what error message do you see? does it start recording?

May 29, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Error in this:

with the first I can record just wavein, but me I like to record wave discussion (wavein/waveout) in file .wav, record wave (micro+speaker) :(

Coordinator
May 29, 2011 at 9:13 PM

If you are able to download and run the source-code from Visual Studio, then we can find out what is causing the error.

Mark

May 29, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I think you did not understand my concern, my problem and how to record his WaveOut/waveInput same time, because I want to record all the conversations going on my use so I can monitor the quality of work. So I managed to record the sound from the mic, i like record sound speaker that matches the client (waveout) ...

Coordinator
May 29, 2011 at 9:42 PM

OK, this depends on your soundcard. You need a soundcard that supports a "what you hear" option. Have a look at the Record properties of the Windows mixer.  It can be done in WASAPI with loopback recording, although NAudio support for this is limited at the moment. See this article for more info:

https://blogs.msdn.com/b/larryosterman/archive/2008/07/11/whatever-happened-to-wave-out-mix.aspx

Mark

May 29, 2011 at 10:07 PM

it is there another solution or another dll that can record sound because I look at the configuration of my sound card is off the record of waveoutput, so I think to find a dll or library ... I am very sorry ... :)

Sincerely,

Coordinator
May 30, 2011 at 9:14 AM

If you can use WASAPI, maybe this will help:

http://naudio.codeplex.com/discussions/203605

Mark