I am using 1.7 to play around with WaveOut Audio using the Event callback mechanism.
Whenever I exit out of the demo while audio is playing Visual Studio is raising an unhandled exception error. When I look further into it I have found that the WaveFormatConversionStream class is attempting to access either "sourceStream" or "conversionStream"
and both of these members are null. I think it has to do with closing the demo window (using the red "X" in the upper right corner) while audio is playing because if I stop the audio first (click on the square block) then there are no exceptions
raised. I am going to guess that these exceptions go unnoticed if you are not running under Visual Studio.
- Load the NAudio.sln in VS2010.
- Set the NAudioDemo project as the Startup Project.
- Be building and running in "Debug" mode.
- Hit "F5" to kick things off.
- Select "Audio File Playback" and press Load.
- Select "Event" "Callback Mechanism:" and start playing a .wav file.
- Click on the red "X" in the upper right hand corner to close NAudio Demo.